- Provides heating and cooling service and preventative maintenance for residential customers
- Troubleshoots units that are not operating properly and repairs as needed
- Performs related work as assigned
- Must be willing to work overtime when needed
- Build strong customer relationships and build knowledge and understanding of new and existing customer needs/expectations
- Excellent pay & benefits package
- HVAC experience specific to the commercial/residential HVAC industry
- KY Journeyman license preferred but not required
- Knowledge of the theory, methods, practices, tools, and equipment of the trade.
- Ability to bend, stoop, reach, or stand, lift and move heavy objects.